I hope that everyone has heard the great news: Billhighway is giving away a Kindle on December 20th! All you have to do to enter the contest is like our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter.
We asked some of our team members what books they would call their favorites and have compiled it into:
The Billhighway Team’s List of Recommended Books
(For You to Download on Your New Kindle!)
1. Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson, because it is the book when it comes to dealing with change.
-Andre, Development Team
2. Attitude is Everything by Keith Harrell, because attitude is everything!
-Jeff, Business Development
3. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, “It’s an inspiring story of life, family and passion that reminds us all to live a better life.”
-Megan, Company Team Player
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen,“I love it because it still resonates today with issues
about first appearances being deceiving; meddling parents; sibling rivalry, etc.”
-Kim, Client Care
5. Do You! 12 Laws to Access the Power in You to Achieve Happiness and Success by
Russell Simmons, “It brings to light the need to be in touch with your inner greatness for true success. Success is more than wealth and achieving it is individually determined.”
-Angie, Client Relations
6. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, as it is the quintessential book about growing up. That and they make you read it in high school; you might as well like one book from those four lovely years of reading.
-Katie, Marketing Intern
7. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki, because it explains personal finance in a way most people can understand.
-Scott, Client Relations
8. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, because you get to understand different people’s view points and how they interact with each other within a situation.
-Dave, Client Care
9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson, “Every book in the series is a page-turner!”
-Doug, Development Team
10. Marley and Me by John Grogan, because it made me appreciate what I have in my life. Even though, at times, Marley may seem like the world’s worst dog, he’s really the perfect companion. Read with a box of kleenex.
-Kellee, Marketing and Social Media
What are your picks? Do you have a favorite book? What will you be reading over the holidays? We’d love to know!
Photo credit: evangelicaloutpost.com